Closing out 2023 and looking to 2024, Chicago Aikikai is excited to announce its brand new class schedule.
The aim is to provide a structure and environment for the highest level of training at all levels. Chicago Aikikai is always looking to improve the instruction and support it provides its community.
This new schedule was designed with a great deal of thought on the part of instructors and member input.
1. Weeknight classes consolidated to Tuesday and Thursday evenings (and Third Fridays).
2. Two more hours of training each week:
(1) Additional 7:30 – 8:30 pm weekday classes
(2) Yudansha-supervised open-mat practice
3. Special topic classes (all members welcome)
We believe the new schedule will provide these benefits:
- Create more structure in training.
- Improve the training experience.
- Provide more access to our diverse instructor line-up
The new schedule will be rolled out on Saturday, December 2nd and posted on our classes page.